NEO is committed to ensuring that its website is accessible to everyone, including people with disabilities. Accessibility guidelines have been an integral part of the design and development process from the outset. We have taken all steps possible to make sure this web site is accessible to all.
This site aims to comply with Priority 1 and Priority 2 of the W3C accessibility guidelines. We operate a system of continuous improvement to ensure the guidelines are met.
If you find the text on this site is too small, you can change it easily in your browser settings. To do this you should simply adjust your browser’s settings by going you can use keyboard shortcuts to adjust the zoom, Press Ctrl and + (plus) to zoom in, press Ctrl and – (minus) to zoom out and Press Ctrl and 0 (zero) to return to the default size. You can also do the same via the menu bar:
- If you use Mozilla Firefox, scroll the net bar to increase/decrease the text size.
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, go to the View menu, select Text Size and then either Larger or Largest.
- If you use Google Chrome, click on the 3 dots in the upper-right corner of the browser window. Go to Appearance and select the required font size.
- If you use Microsoft Edge, click on the 3 dots in the upper-right corner of the browser window. In the Zoom section, select the + (plus) button to increase the size of text and images and select the – (minus) button to decrease the size.
- If you use Safari, Click on View in the Safari menu bar located at the top of the screen. When the drop-down menu appears, click on the option labelled Zoom In to make all content on the current web page appear bigger. You can also use the keyboard shortcut Command +. To increase the size again, repeat this step.