Access to NEO’s Oil and Gas Infrastructure
The Infrastructure Code of Practice (ICOP) on access to upstream oil and gas infrastructure on the UK Continental Shelf (UKCS) is a non-statutory code that sets out principles and procedures to guide all those involved in negotiating third-party access to oil and gas infrastructure on the UKCS.
Under the arrangement, operators have agreed to publish high level capacity, technical and commercial data about the pipelines and facilities that they operate on the UKCS in order to facilitate the utilisation of such infrastructure, by prospective third party users, for the development of remaining UKCS reserves.
- Parties provide meaningful information to each other prior to and during commercial negotiations
- Parties support negotiated access in a timely manner
- Parties undertake to ultimately settle disputes with an automatic referral to the Secretary of State
- Parties resolve conflicts of interest
- Infrastructure owners provide transparent and non-discriminatory access
- Infrastructure owners provide tariffs and terms for unbundled services, where requested and practicable
- Parties seek to agree fair and reasonable tariffs and terms, where risks taken are reflected by rewards
- Parties publish key, agree commercial provisions
- PDF files are provided detailing the facilities for each of NEO’s operated infrastructure facilities, which currently provide third party services.
- Data is published in accordance with the Code of Practice on Access to Upstream Oil and Gas Infrastructure on the UKCS.
Information is provided by NEO in accordance with the Infrastructure Code of Practice Guidelines. The information is provided:
- in good faith and without any liability;
- without warranty, implied or express to its accuracy or relevance of use to any other party;
- without obligation to provide any further information in respect of the agreement/transaction to which the summary information relates; and
- without any obligation to provide access to infrastructure or services on the same terms and conditions.
NEO reserves the right to update and change the information provided at any time.
For general enquiries regarding access to infrastructure operated by NEO please email Lynne MacPherson, NEO Asset Manager, on ICOP@neweuropeanoffshore.com